2nd. Bangkok Acro Post-convention from Dec. 11- 14th. 9:30 am to 4 pm
For intermediate and advanced acrobats.You will be training with Niko & Monika, Kendra & Francis, Michaela & ScottBAC post convention “dive deeper”What to expect:
- go deeper into what you learned at the convention
- train intensively with a limited number of participants
- work on goals on a more personal level with the teachers
- more training time in with teachers, spotters, and fellow acrobats
- identify what skills to develop
- train handstands, f2f, h2h, washing machines, Icarians and more…
- have some fun days of sweating, working hard, and laughing
- more amazing Thai food by “Roj aka the acrofoodie”
It s only possible to book the full event as we would like to creat a space for everybody to grow in a safe place with each other over these day s.Please make sure you can do the pre requests, the Post Convention is not suitable for beginners:
- regular acrobatic/ partner acrobatic/ acro yoga etc. practise for at least 12 month
- L base: stable in star/ shoulder stand on feed, F2H long arm/ extended, Needle/ shoulder stand in hands no arms from the flyer – flying or basing, no spotters, with a smile
- Standing: standing on shoulders/ two high, high bird – flying or basing, no spotters, with a smile
- handstand on the wall for 1 min.
- stable headstand on your own (no spotter)
- please send a video of 1- 2 min of your favorit acro moves L base and standing so we can see you in action to firstname.lastname@example.org googel drive or via facebook to Monika Kolb
Ticket includes water, lunch and a full day of handstand and acrobatic lessons
Your Post Convention Teachers 2019 will be: Niko & Monika, Glen & Jessalyn, Kendra & Francis
Find out more about them here: Niko & Monika travel the world with their son Ruben, and share circus and partner acrobatic skills. Both are teachers, performers, and movement therapists. In class they focus on skill progression, sustainability of practice, and inspire their students to push boundaries in a safe and fun environment. Together they have grown in partnership, love, and acro. Niko and Monika have a passion for good food, especially dessert. Niko prefers coconut ice cream and Monika just loves chocolate.As a team they organize the Pre-convention to the Dutch Acro www.pre-convention.com and the Bangkok Acro Convention www.bangkok-acro-convention.com . Simultaneously Niko is a founder of www.partner-acrobatics.com .he teaches for Pitch Catch Circus and works with many other international Acrobatic/ Circus projects. Monika teaches and performs hula hoop and aerial, as a soloist and in collaboration. And runs circus projects for adults and children www.monikakolb.de
Kendra & Francis:
Confidence. Connection. Acro.
Hi, We’re Kendra and Francis –
We help people connect with each other and the earth through Acro.
And we love helping you take your acro practice to the next level regardless of where you are at. So, let’s get awesome at acro together!
The key to busting through obstacles in acro is having super solid roots and then going back to what you know and understand when things get frustrating or scary. It’s the choice of going deeper versus giving up when exploring super sweet new moves, transitions, and poses.
We’ll share some of our tools to feel more accomplished in your acro practice. We’ll challenge what you know by guiding you through our private collection of kooky Acro inspirations and creations including flows, funky poses or washing machines. As well as focus on deepening the technical skills in Acro where necessary.
Together we are the creators of www.acrocouple.com
We produce Acro retreats, online trainings, and in-person trainings where people have the opportunity to connect with the earth, themselves, and one another.